PoE Plus Magnetics for
30 Watt Signal Path
For higher power applications, consider the Coilcraft HPX2126L Isolation Transformer and HPF2187L Common Mode Choke.
- Developed to meet the IEEE 802.3at-2009 standard for PoE Plus applications
- Designed for 2P cabling plants. For 4P cabling plants consider the
- Exceeds the return loss requirements of Gbit Ethernet
- 1500 Vrms winding to winding isolation
- 350 µH minimum at 35 mA offset current at 25°C
- Can handle 22.5 mA minimum dc offset at 85°C.
- Typical temperature rise: 7°C with 800 mA; 10°C with 1000 mA dc current applied to one center tap of
each isolation transformer
- Ambient temperature range: −40°C to +85°C with 1 A dc current applied
- RoHS-compliant. 260°C compatible. Tin-silver-copper over tin over nickel over phos bronze
PDF data sheet
vs Offset CurrentReturn LossInsertion
Mode RejectionDifferential to Common Mode Rejection
Tape and reel specifications
Click to get parts
||When ordering, please
specify packaging code: e.g. ETH1-230LD
||D = 13"
EIA 481 embossed plastic tape (400 parts per full reel)
B = Less than full reel
In tape, but not machine-ready. To have a leader and trailer added ($25 charge), use code letter D instead.