for ON Semiconductor NCP1351
- Developed specifically for ON Semi NCP1351 PWM Controller
- Designed for universal input, 85 – 265 Vac
- Isolation: 3000 Vrms, one minute Pri and Aux to Sec1 and Sec2;
500 Vrms, one minute Pri to Aux and between Sec1
- Provides 32 V, 1 Amp and 16 V, 0.75 A outputs
- 16 V output from the auxiliary winding
- RoHS-compliant. Tin-silver over tin over phos bronze terminations.
Pricing PDF data sheet
||Inductance is for the primary, measured at
45 kHz, 0.8 Vrms, 0 Adc.
||Ipk is the peak current drawn at minimum input voltage
||DCR measured at 25°C. For other operating temperatures, use this calculator.
||Leakage inductance measured on the primary winding with all secondary pins shorted.
||Ambient temperature range:
||−40°C to +85°C
||Storage temperature range:
||Component: −40°C to +85°C
Packaging trays: −40°C to +80°C
||Electrical specifications at 25°C.
|Refer to Soldering Coilcraft Components before soldering.
|PCB washing: Tested to MIL-STD-202 Method 215 plus an additional aqueous wash. More info