SMT Gate Drive Transformers
- Designed for transformer coupled MOSFET and IGBT
gate drive circuits
- Operating frequency from 50 kHz to 2 MHz
- Industry standard EP5 surface mount package
- 1500 Vdc isolation (hipot) from primary to secondary; 500 Vdc isolation between secondaries
- RoHS-compliant. 260°C compatible. Tin-silver over tin over nickel over phos bronze terminations
- COTS Plus tin-lead terminations available
- Need parts for space, military or other critical applications?
See Coilcraft CPS CP-N0531 series.
PDF data sheet
Tape and reel specifications
ordering, please specify termination and packaging codes: e.g. DA2317-ALC
L = RoHS compliant tin-silver over tin over nickel over phos bronze
Special order, added cost: S = non-RoHS tin-lead (63/37)
C = 7" reel, machine-ready
EIA-481 embossed plastic tape (250 parts per full reel).
B = Less than full reel
In tape, but not machine-ready. To have a leader and trailer added ($25 charge), use code letter
D = 13" reel, machine-ready
EIA-481 embossed plastic tape. Factory order only, not stocked (1000 parts per full reel).
||Inductance measured at
100 kHz, 0.1 Vrms, 0 Adc
measured at 100 kHz, 0.1 Vrms with secondary pins shorted.
||DCR at 25°C. For other operating temperatures, use this calculator.
measured with coils connected in series using an Agilent/HP 4192 or
||Ambient temperature range:
||−40°C to +125°C
||Storage temperature range:
||Component: −40°C to +125°C
Tape and reel packaging: −40°C to +80°C
Resistance to soldering heat: Three reflows at >217°C for 90 seconds (+260°C ±5°C for 20 – 40 seconds), allowing parts to cool to room temperature between.
||Electrical specifications at 25°C.
|Refer to Soldering Coilcraft Components before soldering.
|PCB washing: Tested to MIL-STD-202 Method 215 plus an additional aqueous wash.