- Specified by ON Semiconductor for use with their NCP1605 PFC Controller.
Referenced as X25, pulse transformer on evaluation board NCP1605FORWGEVB and Application Note AND8292.
- Recommended by Texas Instruments for use with their UC3875 Phase Shift Resonant Controller.
- Three 1 : 1 windings
- 500 Vrms winding-to-winding isolation.
- RoHS-compliant Tin-silver over tin over nickel over brass.
- COTS Plus tin-silver-copper and tin-lead terminations available
- Custom versions available
PDF data sheet
||Inductance measured between pins 1 and 6, at 15.75 kHz, 0.015 Vrms, 0 Adc using an Agilent/HP 4192A impedance analyzer or equivalent.
||DCR is per winding, measured at 25°C on a Cambridge Technology micro-ohmmeter or equivalent. For other operating temperatures, use this DCR at Temperature calculator.
||Ambient temperature range:
–40°C to +85°C
||Storage temperature range:
||Component: –40°C to +85°C
Packaging trays: –40°C to +80°C
||Electrical specifications at 25°C.
|Refer to Soldering Coilcraft Components before soldering.